We have subscribed to seven new magazines this year. You can find most of the magazines by our fireplace in our Main Library, and the Children's magazines in our Park Branch. While the current issue has to stay in the library, older issues can be checked out. Come in to see what we have! Newsweek and Saveur are also available on our new online magazine service, Zinio.
Here is a list of our new magazines:
- Make - brings the do-it-yourself mindset to all the technology in your life and celebrates your right to tweak, hack, and bend your technology to your will.
- Afar - a different kind of travel magazine that guides and inspires those who travel the world seeking to connect with its people, experience their cultures, and understand their perspectives.
- Saveur - explores the authentic cuisines of the world, tracks recipes and ingredients to their places of origin and illuminates their history, traditions and local flavors.
- Cooks Illustrated - provides readers with recipes, cooking techniques, and product and food recommendations.
- Popular Science - The 'What's New'" magazine of science and technology. Covers the latest developments in cars, electronics, communications, tools, energy, aviation, science, space exploration and more.
- Newsweek - Newsweek had cancelled its print publication, so we had to give it up, but now it's back!
- Highlights for Children- the beloved children's magazine delivers puzzles, science projects, jokes and riddles to challenge young minds.